Epoch.com / erroranious charges
From March 2009, Epoch.com charged me for a subscription and refuses to let me know what service was supposed to be sold to me. I went onto the website and fill out the forms with my credit card # but the forms constantly tells me my email is wrong.
How can I force Epoch.com to give access to my account in its website? I would like to know what product is charging me. I barely sign up for anything on line, only once in a while I would sub-scribe to certain sites.
Thank you in advance. Below is the Epoc confirmation # from my credit card.
EPOCH.COM [protected] CA, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Epoch.com Complaints & Reviews
- Epoch.com - charged on debit card 
- Epoch - terrible company! 
- Epoch - scam 
- Epoch.com - after cancellations, still taking money out of account 
- Epoch.com - unauthorised transaction on visa debit card
- Epoch - epoch.com
- Epoch - unrecognised transaction
- Epoch - be careful
- Epoch - subscription wrongly charged!!! 
- Epoch - no idea