Epoch / ripped off
EPOCH took $4, 000.00 from my debit, checking account. I just found out this week. $29.95 and $39.95.
Someone used my card number to purchase 3 memberships I never heard of, and yes Epoch is the billing company.
Epoch even admitted it that I was not the the one who ordered the memberships.
Never did Epoch ever emailed me that I had an account with them. 5 years this went on.
This is a scam company that takes money from people all over the world.
I wrote to the FBI through emails and waiting for a response. What can you do since it went througha Visa Stamped Debit card ?
How is a person suppose to know if a money was taken out of an account if they never ordered anything.?
When I noticed Epoch this week, I thought it was an insurance company and credit security company.
This is a world wide scam and robberies with Epoch. If anyone knows they're address let me know. The FBI wants to know. firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Epoch Complaints & Reviews
- Epoch.com - charged on debit card 
- Epoch - terrible company! 
- Epoch - scam 
- Epoch.com - after cancellations, still taking money out of account 
- Epoch.com - unauthorised transaction on visa debit card
- Epoch - fraudulent activity on my debit card 
- Epoch - epoch.com
- Epoch - unrecognised transaction
- Epoch - be careful
- Epoch - subscription wrongly charged!!!