Epoch / ripped off

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 888 627 3888

EPOCH took $4, 000.00 from my debit, checking account. I just found out this week. $29.95 and $39.95.
Someone used my card number to purchase 3 memberships I never heard of, and yes Epoch is the billing company.
Epoch even admitted it that I was not the the one who ordered the memberships.
Never did Epoch ever emailed me that I had an account with them. 5 years this went on.
This is a scam company that takes money from people all over the world.
I wrote to the FBI through emails and waiting for a response. What can you do since it went througha Visa Stamped Debit card ?
How is a person suppose to know if a money was taken out of an account if they never ordered anything.?
When I noticed Epoch this week, I thought it was an insurance company and credit security company.
This is a world wide scam and robberies with Epoch. If anyone knows they're address let me know. The FBI wants to know. bobbyv63@hotmail.com.

Comments

• Ko
      7th of May, 2009

It sounds like your a DUMMY!! How does anyone let money come out of there account for 5 years. I bet you did it and forgot to cancel. Good luck getting your money back. Visa and Mastercard only gives dummies 60 days to dispute genius.

7th of Sep, 2009

Millions of credit card numbers are stolen every year and used for fraud. You can't always blame the billers who take the cards in good faith. If you were having money going out of your account for so long without knowing it, your an idiot. Sorry to say but check your own finances monthly instead of blaming others.