[Resolved] Enterprise Rent-A-Cardamage recovery unit

My Kia's warranty rented me a car when my Optima broke down. During the rental period i was stopped at a stop sign, brakes engaged, brake lights shining bright and the lady behind me "her foot slipped from the brake to gas and she hit me with enough force to cause almost $1, 000 in damages. Enterprise had our statements along with her insurance and during my conversations with her insurance company they said we will be at fault acknowledging the girl hit me while i was stopped. Now i am getting a notice in the mail that Enterprise has found me at fault for the damages. I am confused how if i am stopped and her "foot slipped" aka she was on the phone how am i at fault when i was clearly stopped and following the law? I cant pay a $1, 000 and see no reason to. They will not answer or return any of my calls or emails and i have left multiple. I want the reason why this is my fault and i want it in writing as the notice they sent had nothing of why i am at fault in it.

• Resolution statement

• Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Dec 11, 2018

Dell2018, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers. We would like to speak with you further. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this. Thank you. – Carol H.

De