[Resolved] Enterprise Rent-A-Car — damage recovery unit
My Kia's warranty rented me a car when my Optima broke down. During the rental period i was stopped at a stop sign, brakes engaged, brake lights shining bright and the lady behind me "her foot slipped from the brake to gas and she hit me with enough force to cause almost $1, 000 in damages. Enterprise had our statements along with her insurance and during my conversations with her insurance company they said we will be at fault acknowledging the girl hit me while i was stopped. Now i am getting a notice in the mail that Enterprise has found me at fault for the damages. I am confused how if i am stopped and her "foot slipped" aka she was on the phone how am i at fault when i was clearly stopped and following the law? I cant pay a $1, 000 and see no reason to. They will not answer or return any of my calls or emails and i have left multiple. I want the reason why this is my fault and i want it in writing as the notice they sent had nothing of why i am at fault in it.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Enterprise Holdings Customer Care's Response, Dec 11, 2018
Dell2018, we appreciate it when customers tell us about their experiences. I assure you that it's never our intention to inconvenience our customers. We would like to speak with you further. Please email [protected]@mailca.custhelp.com with your contact information, exact rental office location, rental contract information and the details above so we can address this. Thank you. – Carol H.
More Enterprise Rent-A-Car Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- [Resolved] Damage Recovery Unit For Enterprise Rental Car - Billing for damage that is not responsibility 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Car Rental - damage claim
- Enterprise Car Rental - odor in car 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - fraudulent damage claim 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - rental/discrimination
- [Resolved] Enterprise Holdings - outrageous billing, false damage claims