Enterprise Car Rental / unauthorized charges
I got a car from enterprise because my jeep had been rear ended by a guy with selective insurance. The insurance company "arranged" for the rental. I was given a matchbox car to drive and asked to have a larger car. I had to ante up the three bucks a day for the difference in the price. I authorized thirty three dollars to cover the rental on the car to be taken from my account.
Yesterday I realized that enterprise car rental on blackstock road in spartanburg south carolina has been stealing money from my account and now I am overdrawn. They are getting paid by the insurance company for the rental and they charged me. One day, they charged me twice in one day for the same vehicle.
I now know that it will be absolutely a miracle if I get my bank charges back.
Has anyone ever sued these fools??
More Enterprise Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise west new york, nj
- Enterprise Rental Car - Deposit refund
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental hail damage incorrectly assessed and unfounded claims process initiated
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise allowed someone to rent a car with my drivers license number when I was in another state!
- Enterprise Holdings - pompano beach north federal - abuse of position to harass and confrontational threats