Enterprise Car Rental / what a cluster!
Having taken my credit card as part of the "Standard Procedure" since I will be driving the vehicle... even though the insurance agency will be taking care of it... they proceeded to take $700 out of an account I told the Branch Manager in Longwood, Florida not to take out. Then she proceeded to inform me that she did not care...in either way, I am going to be responsible! NOW, they have taken the money out with no notification and I have overdrafted due to it... They will not help with the overdraft... she states it is not her problem. Wanna bet!? Next step: BBB, Internet, Local Fraud Division & Attorneys... NO DAMN COMPANY is going to be a liar and a cheat... and NO DAMN employee is going to hide behind a company and get away with this deception... welcome to 2007! I will make sure EVERYONE knows about this and alll of your names! There is ALWAYS... MORE I can do and since I am telling the truth... NO WORRIES HERE!
More Enterprise Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise west new york, nj
- Enterprise Rental Car - Deposit refund
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental hail damage incorrectly assessed and unfounded claims process initiated
- Enterprise Holdings - enterprise allowed someone to rent a car with my drivers license number when I was in another state!
- Enterprise Holdings - pompano beach north federal - abuse of position to harass and confrontational threats