Enterprise Car Rental / unauthorized billing
Rented a car from the Old City location of Enterprise Car Rental last week. The college aged man (all the employees at this location are college age) (all their friends seem to congregate there when not in classes). Did not walk around the car with me; but did advise me that I take the daily insurance and made a face when I refused. Didn't even tell me to initial to refuse (I just have rented enough cars I know to do this).
When I returned the car, they told me a rock hit my windshield and their were charging my account for the deductible. I looked there was no damage on the outside a small crack up under the tinting on the inside. Wouldn't have noticed if I tried... I disputed and they assured me $200 would be taken out and if it turned out to be previous damage then it would be credited. Well, they took out $250. I was livid and called the divisional office. Explained that he had turned in $200 to the local office and charged me for $250. Sounds like a police matter! Never even got a return call from the Divisional office... I am still so MAD!
If they do this to 10 business customers a month and get away with 8; they have made $400.00. Enterprise's handling of the windshield is one thing, but the local office stealing $50.00 and no one following up is even more wrong. I will rent from Budget and pay $1000.00 deposit before I will go back to this company. I am not finished yet!!
More Enterprise Car Rental Complaints & Reviews
- Enterprise Rent A Car - deposit refund 
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car - toll violation and $15 admin fee b/c no one returns phone call 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - misleading, smoking policy, pick up,& drop off time 
- Enterprise Rent A Car - we'll pick you up-not drop you off 
- [Resolved] Enterprise Rent A Car - false damage claim 
- Enterprise Holdings - rental car
- Enterprise Holdings - car rental
- Enterprise Holdings - scam claim for hail damage
- Enterprise - how I was left stranded in the middle of the desert over 250 miles and 4 1/2 hours from home
- Enterprise Holdings - discrimination and unethical employee practices