Empire Today / laminate
On the 22nd of September we were scheduled for an installation of Gray Pearl Laminate, the installers showed up with 4 boxes of materials and needed 5. They left and said we would be contacted and we weren't. I called back on the 29th of September and spoke to "Devon". He assured me that all changes were made and in the system regarding the color change from Gray Pearl to Irvine Terrace, provided a 200$ discount on the order. Installers showed on on 1 October with the wrong color AGAIN. Called to complain again and spoke to Rubin, he was apologetic and offered another discount of 195$ assured me again all changes were correct. Installers showed up this morning with Gray Pearl laminate. Called to complain asking for an installation this evening no matter what...denied. Cancelled the order and demanded my refund of 380.95$ is going to take 10 days. I'M DISAPPOINTED BEYOND BELIEF WITH EMPIRE AND HAVE NO MOTIVATION TO DO BUSINESS OR RECOMMEND BUSINESS WITH THE COMPANY EVER AGAIN. I can be reached at12022516321 or email at email@example.com.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Oct 02, 2018
Gregory, we sincerely apologize for your experience, and assure you that we take your concerns seriously. We'll be looking further into your concerns.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - installation service
- Empire Today - bathroom install
- Empire Today - install repair
- Empire Today - laminate floors
- Empire Today - everything