[Resolved] Empire Today Carpet / bait and switch
Empire today salesman came to house measured rooms 2 bedrooms and my great room showed me carpet samples and then quoted a amazing price for installation complete with furniture moving and hauling away the old. I signed the contract with them and set an installation date only to have the salesman call me the following week claiming he had not included one of the rooms and the price would increase by approx. 350.00 more than quoted and signed for . Was I agreeable to the increase. Now by law I could have insisted they sell at the price quoted but what would I get? How would it be installed?nothing but a bait and switch scam! Offer to good to be true obviously!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Apr 14, 2014
Hi Janice, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We regret the confusion that occurred with the pricing of your order. We realize that this is frustrating, and we will be contacting you shortly to discuss the situation in more detail and ensure that you are satisfied. You can also reach us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or [protected]@empiretoday.com. Thank you. Jeanette Ramey, National Customer Service Manager
More Empire Today Carpet Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - breech of contract 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - bad carpet - hey said they would replace-avoiding my calls again 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - cancellation 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - installation issues and unethical behavior
- [Resolved] Empire Today - overall bad experience