[Resolved] Empire Today Carpet / bait and switch

Birmingham, United States
Phone: 2057992840

Empire today salesman came to house measured rooms 2 bedrooms and my great room showed me carpet samples and then quoted a amazing price for installation complete with furniture moving and hauling away the old. I signed the contract with them and set an installation date only to have the salesman call me the following week claiming he had not included one of the rooms and the price would increase by approx. 350.00 more than quoted and signed for . Was I agreeable to the increase. Now by law I could have insisted they sell at the price quoted but what would I get? How would it be installed?nothing but a bait and switch scam! Offer to good to be true obviously!

• Resolution statement

• Empire Today Customer Care's Response, Apr 14, 2014

Hi Janice, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention. We regret the confusion that occurred with the pricing of your order. We realize that this is frustrating, and we will be contacting you shortly to discuss the situation in more detail and ensure that you are satisfied. You can also reach us at 888-588-2315 x4195 or [protected]@empiretoday.com. Thank you. Jeanette Ramey, National Customer Service Manager

An