Empire Today / do not buy their flooring
Empire Today claims they have low factory prices, they are among the highest prices! Their Cherry laminate flooring looks incredibly cheap. My vacuum's wheels scratch the floor, a cup fell out of the dishwasher and it chipped, and now is has started to warp.
Their customer service clown admitted that their prices are high because they have next day service and move furniture. We had them come a week later and all they had to do was roll the refrigerator out, yet they still charged us for the services.
We were going to have them do our upstairs carpet, for $4, 470, we cancelled after we saw the shoddy floor material and their lame installation, and had Home Depot do it for $1, 800.
I have posted complaints on their EmpireBlog and all that shows up are 'Empire is great' raves, for some reason my blogs don't show up. They don't answer my requests as to why.
More Empire Today Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - carpet
- Empire Today - customer service and installation
- Empire Today - won't install white tile
- Empire Today - vinyl flooring
- Empire Today - luxury vinyl tile floor installation