Empire Carpets & Blinds / blinds

Chicago, IL, United States

We called empire after we purchased our condo and we heard that Empire was good with price and customer service.

Boy, what a mistake that was. we purchased vertical blinds for the bedroom, living room and kitchen, and almost everyone of these blinds have broken or I should say that where the notch is on the top has split. In addition to it splitting causing the blind to fall from the track, even one of the bind split. If the wind blows to hard the blind or I should say the notch splits.

And to make matters worse, getting this little attachment (plastic about 1" by 1") is almost impossible to get. They only want to send 4 out. Where as in the 2 years that we have had them, we had to call numerous times to have them sent to us and it is like I am asking for free carpeting for our entire house.

I would never buy anything from Empire again. The blinds we bought were not the most expensive nor were they the cheapest, but I can tell you they are the worse quality I have ever seen. I would have been better off, going to the Salvation Army or the Dollars Store and getting something there.

All I can say is that this was one purchase that we are sorry we made

De