Empire Carpet / No-show twice
Hire anybody else but Empire Carpet! The Empire Carpet rep pulled a no-show one Saturday. I'd blocked out the three-hour window, and called 20 minutes after the window closed. The customer service person placed me on hold for five minutes, then I was disconnected. I called back. This time the customer service person placed a call to both the sales rep and his manager. Neither picked up. After making an appointment with a competitor, I called back Empire to officially complain about that sales rep, and asked to speak to the manager. The manager would not get on the phone. Luckily the customer service operator was able to take the complaint and also told me that I'd get a $50 credit towards purchase. We rescheduled an appointment for the estimate. Guess what? Another no-show.
More Empire Carpet Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Empire Carpet - Fraudulent quote! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - steer clear of empire today! 
- [Resolved] Empire Today Carpet - complete dissatisfaction and unprofessional service 
- [Resolved] Empire Today - price deception! 
- Empire Today - cost of quote 
- Empire Today - tile flooring
- Empire Today - carpet and vinyl floor covering.
- Empire Today - carpet and tile installers
- Empire Today - empire today hardwood floors
- Empire Today - wood floors, living room, stairs and hallway