Emirates / inflight service
I mumtaz abbas traveled your airline on may 30th 2008, flight # ek211 from dubai to houston. I regret to inform you that the service aboard that flight was unsatisfactory. First of all in a 16 hour flight I was served only 2 whole meals. One was right after take off, I was served breakfast. At about 5 p. M pakistan a small roll was served and then nothing in between, not even water! Every time I rang for the attendants I would get no response from them. I would then have to get up and then get what I needed. At one point in time I was so hungry that I went to the cabin and asked for something to eat. All I was given were two bars of candy, a kit kit and a mars. I am a diabetic, and go figure your crew upon my being hungry gave me candy! The crew told me that they will be serving a meal shortly but the next meal was served just an hour or so before landing.
Does emirates airline pride themselves on this kind of service, or does emirates think that just because all the personal tv's on board work and the on board entertainment is adequate that emirates is the leading airline of the word!
This is my forth trip to the usa, first 3 were with competative airlines and never have I had such an unpleasant experience.
I will be travelling back to karachi via dubai in august. How does emirates paln to make my journey back satisfactory, or am I to suffer the unpleaseantness of the emirates crew and the small seats on board your aircrafts during my return journey too?
I will be eagerly waiting for a reply. My contact information is mentioned above.
More Emirates Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airlines - racial discrimination and extremely rude behaviour
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - airline service
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - crew cabin
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - baggage 
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - ripoff / scam / returns