Emirates Airlines / refunds
Recently I have canceled a flight from seattle to amman through emirates.com due to health reasons.
Since I had extra luggage I didn't mind paying the extra fee of $122 for 1 extra luggage. I have online using my credit card.
When I canceled the flight I have called customer service at emirates air and they told me since I did not buy insurance on my ticket I will charged $200 cancellation fee. I thought to lose $200 is better than loosing $1600.
Today I have received an email from email@example.com saying the $122 are non refundable and therefore, my refund request has been rejected. I ask this so called respectable airline company :
Why would you keep my money for services that has not been performed.
I've canceled the ticket and I did not use any of your baggage services.
You have refunded me the ticket fare minus $200 cancellation fee and now you are trying to unjustifiably deny me my $122.00 for something I have not used.
If I pay for any service or product that I don’t use, I believe i’m entitled for a refund.
Please stop scamming people of their hard earned money.
More Emirates Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - damaged checked baggage record locator kqdm8w
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates counter in chennai international airport
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - contributes & funds terrorism
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - disorganised & inefficient & unprofessional & unreliable
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - refund request : ticket no : 176 2319707235