Emirates Airlines / scam and cheating!

1 55 East 59th St. 5th floorNewYork, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 403-387-0223

This is the reference no. I received from emirates airlines newyork office. On oct.29/07 I submitted the complaint. Numerous telephone calls and telephone messages forwarded, but no reply at all. The worst thing is that nobody picks-up the telephone. Always comes a recorded message which is not helpful. This kind of response from an airlines which profess very good customer-service is unheard anywhere. Nobody is interested in solving the problem

Comments

28th of Dec, 2007

emirate airlines have extremley bad customer service even thouh they proclaim it is good. I have traveled with various airlines between south africa and the uk and emirates is the worst by far. I was charged for a flight i had already paid for, my luggage didn't arrive on the same plane as me, infact it arrived 3 days later. All the planes i traveled on beween joburg to dubai to LHR were all late and subsequently i had to spend alot of money on a train ticket in london becasue i had missed my service. The worst thing is when you contact them they dont answer the phone and they dont reply to your emails. Ive been waiting over a month and still no reply!! i would discourage anyone from usin this airline!

• Mr
      8th of Jan, 2008

firstly our bags were torn when we arrived in pakitan,they wrote down reports and gave them to us and told us to bring our bags back to the air-port office.Then nothing happened therefore we lost thee suit casses.Apon our return flight my duoghters buggy was lost, evetually they dellivered it to our house from gatwick airport in bits.on both cirrcumstances i was told somebody would be in touch with us ,but nothing happened.i have been flying with emirates for a long time with my family.my membership number is;159929954. please resolve this problem.
    yours sincerly mr .s.k mohibali