Emirates Airlines Dubai / careless, unprofessional and cold behavior of junior and senior staff
I travel emirates twice every month between new delhi and dubai, for business. This time I got my return journey pre poned for dubai - delhi flight, and was told by the call centre staff the seat is confirmed and I had to pay 70 aed for date change. When I reached the airport that evening for 2210 flight, I was surprised to know that there was no night flight that evening !!! And the night flight is only 3 times a week, and the only next flight is ar 4 in the morning. I had no choice, but requested the manager to allow me to use any of the lounges there, to which he coldly replied in negative... I was surprised that I was at the airport due to their staff's carelessness, and considering the frequency I travel on emirates, I should have been allowed to use the lounge.
Mr manager, I was not "dying to use the lounge", it was just that I should have been made comfortable by you as it was not my fault. Fine, a carelessness was done by the call centre staff, but the manager should have tried further discomfort to its client and should have allowed use of the lounge... The story doesnt end here, the morning 4 o clock flight was also delayed for 5 hours, and left at 8: 40 am...
If any responsible airline staff reads this, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Emirates Airlines Dubai Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Airlines - refund or change of date of airline ticket 
- Emirates Airlines - lost luggage! 
- Emirates Airline - baggage claim! 
- Emirates Airlines - hindu meal 
- Emirates - denied boarding
- Emirates Airways - late flights
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - complimentary hotel for 21 hours layover
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - emirates stealing our reserved seats
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - upgrade
- Emirates Group / Emirates.com - Service