Emax / emaxme.com / manufacturing defect for desktop

Great day to you,
I purchased an Acer Desktop from Emax Mirdiff on the 2oth of July2018, This was a box piece and I opened this at my home, It was found that the screen was having a dent and the desktop was working so slow that I can run any programs in this one. I took the machine back to EMAX Mirdiff on 21st July2018 and the lady in customer service told me to take the machine to Ensure services which is the authorised service center for ACER. When I took the machine to Ensure on the 22nd they rejected the service as this is a manufacture defect and told to return back to EMAX for replacement. I again went to Emax on the 23rd they told they need to get a report from the service center and will take 7 days and told me to call them to check about the update. The customer service didnt attend any calls from that time and I checked with ensure whether they have recieved my machine for repair as informed by the customer service and I was surprised that they even know about this. After trying several times I couldnt get them over the phone. I went to Emax on the 26th of July and was informed that they have send the machine to Jumbo and they also rejected the same and they didnt show the courtesy to update me. Its now the 31st of July that is more than 10 days and still I have not used my computer and they have not sorted this out. I tried to call the customer service many time and nobody is answering the same for the past two days.

Is this the Customer Service for EMAX, Its very poor.

Ms