Having problems with JourneyEd?

JourneyEd Customer Service Contacts

5212 Tennyson Pkwy., Suite 150
Plano, Texas
United States - 75024-4247

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JourneyEd Customer Service. Initial JourneyEd complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JourneyEd above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JourneyEd. Discuss the issues you have had with JourneyEd and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

JourneyEd Complaints & Reviews

Journeyed.com — Credit

Never do business with Journey Ed/ Academic Superstore. They refuse to honor a credit thatI have on file...

Journeyed.comMisleading Catalog

Placed an order for a product. To get education pricing I submitted proof of eligibility. They did not process it and never sent me notice. By the time I figured it out (the product never shipped) and re-submitted the proof they claimed that the product was no longer available and tried to sell me a more expensive version.

Journeyed.comJourneyEd's customer service is horrendous

JourneyEd's customer service is horrendous. There are major gaping holes in their standard operating procedures and someone higher up in their corporate office needs to know about it. They shipped me the MAC version of a product when I ordered the Windows version and then they had the audacity to tell me I needed to call Adobe and get a denial letter(when the product wasn't even open), then call them back and get an RMA number and pay to ship it back. HAHAHAA that's too rich. I finally got them to refund half of what I paid on the shipping in exchange for them expediting the correct product out to me. It arrived in their warehouse on 11/16/2011 and was signed for by Dush. Then when I called on the 17th to confirm they had expedited the product, and they said they hadn't received the package back. Only after I gave them my return tracking did they acknowledge that they had indeed received it. Again, I was told it would be expedited. Today I call again to confirm...still has not been shipped. Unbelievable. I'm not just dishing out $350 that often these days, so when I do; I expect the company I'm dealing with the be competent and efficient. I wouldn't recommend this company to anyone if my life depended on it!

journeyed.com/Edius 6 editing softwareterrible customer service

I ordered software from journeyed.com on April 14, 2011 amd recieved an immediate confirmation that my order was placed and sent off for processing. I was a returning customer so they said that since I was already on file I should get my product soon. Considering I am in San Antonio just 250 miles from their location I figured a 3 days tops to get my order. On April 22nd I called their 1-800 number to inquire about the status. They said it was currently being processed and should ship very soon. I followed up with an email on Monday the 25th. They said it was still being processed but was at the shippers. On the 26th I got an email appolgizing for the delay but that it would ship on the 2nd of May. This is two weeks after my initial order. I went online and found another company that said they could get it to me before journeyed even ships it out. I wrote back to journeyed and told them if they can't get it to me by the 2nd then cancel my order. They wrote back and told me that it had shipped and would arrive on the 2nd. I asked for a tracking number. The next day another CS rep. wrote back that they did not have a tracking number because it hadn't shipped. I called them and told them that lying to the customer is bad business and wanted to cancel my order. They made no attempt keep me as a customer. They could have offered to pay for shipping. This is a bad company with regretable customer service. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. This a reallllllllly bad company. :-(

Journeyed.comI have wasted soooo much time with this company

I have wasted soooo much time with this company. I called to cancel an order, and chaos ensued. Their computer systems were "down" for days, or so they claimed, then they shipped the product anyway, even though I canceled it, and then they charged me for shipping anyway (after one of their reps explicitly assured me they wouldn't do this). Now I am waiting on an email from some follow up team, and I'm already sure this email will not come.

I'm seriously considering calling my bank and trying to file a criminal complaint or something against JourneyEd as a fraudulent company to have these charges removed. Terrible customer service, very unhelpful representatives on the phone.

Please, do not use this company, discounts or no.

• Na
            Naomie May 06, 2012

Horrible company and liars to boot! I bought Adobe Dreamweaver through them at their great low price and when I got the paid receipt noticed that they charged me $10.01 sales tax! They do not get sales tax since they are not located in the state I am in or have a presence here. I also noticed they charged me $14 for shipping a DVD case! Really? I tried to call customer service to find out why they thought they were able to charge for sales tax and was put through to a Filipino customer service agent who knows NOTHING about American tax laws!

As I tried to explain to her that they can't charge sales tax she just argued that they do and that is that! I hate companies that outsource! I filed a complaint with the BBB and the company first said I was not charged the sales tax so I gave them the proof, then they tried to say they have given me a refund and tried to make it right which is a utter LIE! I have never received an email from them nor was my credit card refunded. They are cheats and I will not do business with them again.