eHarmony / be careful giving eharmony as a gift!
Be careful giving eharmony as a gift! Eharmony will screw you later by continuing to charge you…the gift-giver! It happened to us…. We called them to resolve it – explaining to them that it is illegal to charge our card on a continuing basis without our approval. They have every right to contact the account holder – and attempt to make arrangements for a continuing subscription – but it is purely illegal to allow the gift recipient to authorize our card to continue to be charged. And you know what they said? “we have to have the gift recipient’s approval to not charge your card” what??? It is not the gift recipients card! This is criminal, scammy, and illegal. Thankfully our gift recipient called “for us” to “authorize” the discontinuation of charges on our card! Be careful – these people are scammy!
More eHarmony Complaints & Reviews
- eHarmony - fraud, deception, lack of service, service interruptions 
- eHarmony - customer service is horrible! 
- eHarmony - subscription cancellation 
- eHarmony - overpriced rip-offs! 
- eHarmony - expired member matching 
- eHarmony.com - profiles
- eHarmony - complaint regarding treatment by eharmony
- eHarmony - misrepresentation of effective compatibility categories
- eHarmony - everything about the site
- eHarmony - fraud and scam