eFax / Fax spam
All eFax users receive large amounts of unsolicited fax advertisements and are often forced to pay for them. j2 Global, the parent company of eFax, not only sends its own advertisements to eFax customers, but also gives customers' information to third party advertisers. These junk faxes quickly add up and often cause customers to breach their free quota of received faxes.
According to federal law, j2 has the right to send junk faxes to its own customers but it is wrong for the company to force customers to pay for these advertisements upon receiving them. Customers have no control over the faxes they receive and the company offers no compensation for these damages. The company profits off of these advertisements every time a customer breaches their free received fax quota. When engaged in a business relationship with a company, receiving advertisements from that company is perfectly fine, but being required to pay for receiving those advertisements is not.
Has anyone else breached their quota because of these unsolicited advertisements?
More eFax Complaints & Reviews
- J2 Efax Plus Services - J2 EFAX PLUS SERVICES 
- J2 Efax - Be careful of EFAX: SCAM, Credit card fraud artists 
- J2 Efax Plus Service 323-817-3205 - continued monthly billing on my credit card
- eFax - Bad service 
- J2 Efax Plus Service - Fax service 
- eFax - efax
- J2 Efax - I would like to cancel my efax service. I do not use this.
- eFax - Impossible to cancel
- J2 Efax - charged my credit card without authorization
- J2 Efax - J2 efax plus service