Having problems with SmileBox?

SmileBox Customer Service Contacts

15809 Bear Creek Parkway, Suite 320
P.O. Box 2425

Redmond, Washington

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with SmileBox Customer Service. Initial SmileBox complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for SmileBox above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about SmileBox. Discuss the issues you have had with SmileBox and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Smileboxe card maker

I ended up purchasing the ability to use their templates to make e-cards for 59.99 US dollars. I never realized that there is no live customer service, the additional cost to remove their business logo from the card, limited customization, and # of templates at this cost of 59.99. There are so many free software available nowadays to create e-card so I was hoping for something better. They gave no option to cancel the subscription even w/n 24 hours of signing it once you realize the trap. It took 4 days to hear back from them as a reply to my email and was brief and was the only response so far. I have written 3 emails. The good thing is that I paid via Paypal and letting them handle this matter. Besides, I used PowerPoint to create an e-card that is more manageable and free.

Smile Box (Hallmark)Subscription

I ordered a Smilebox subscription 1/7/2021 which was supposed to be a 14 day trial and afterwards $19.95 month. They charged $139.99 out of my bank account on the same day before trial period ended. After using the product and seeing the quality, I requested a refund and now am being told that I am forced to keep the product for 1 year. I have no way of getting a refund. I have sent several inquiries. The customer phone number that smile box provided is disconnected and no one is available. This is a product of Hallmark and I have submitted complaints with them but it has not been resolved. I would like a refund.

SmileboxUnhappy with smilebox services

Cancel subscription. Renewed last june. Hope by requesting cancellation now when my yearly renewal comes up I will have managed to successfully exit this worthless program. Been a subscriber for a decade and at first years ago I was happy with smilebox. Then things changed. I have premium account but can not print or remove logo or do anything to complete a page. I used it last in july and have now tried again in november. Disgusted with it all. I want to cancel subscription. I feel ripped off.. So disappointed in smilebox. I was a huge fan in the early years, no more.

Smileboxsmilebox annual deduction from checking account

I have submitted a complaint 3 weeks ago and still haen't gotten a response!!! I need the $47'88 that was taken out put back into my checking account!!! —

Smileboxsmilebox annual deduction from checking account

need a response asap, got billed on [protected] for 47.88 to my checking account !!! this was never authorized and need to reverse the transaction !!
          POS SMILEBOX SMILEBOX.COM [protected] WA ON 200109##0272 I cancel last year and am still getting billed !!! if not resolved will report to BBB and any other agency that I can think of !!! conveniently yo have removed your phone line helpline to make it harder for us to complain !!!

Nov 19, 2019

Smilebox — charged for a "free" membership after cancelling

On November 14, 2019 I looked at my credit card statement and saw that I had been charged an annual Smilebox...

Sep 13, 2019

Smilebox — complaint

I've not used Smile Box for years and now I have a charge from Smile Box on my credit card. I tried...

Smileboxcan't cancel subscription that I never asked for.

I went to my Paypal account and noticed that $9.99 had been taken out by a company named SmileboxInc. So I went to that account to cancel any subscription or member ship and just was sent in circles and never could get this subscription or membership cancelled. Please cancel my subscription and/or membership as soon as possible. . I would love my refund back too but have read that doesnt ever happen.

• Al
                All India Jobs Jun 29, 2019

Metrobyt mobile payment I found this blog very informative and interesting. Will look forward to more such posts MetroPCS payment

Feb 08, 2019

Smilebox — "unauthorized credit card payment"

Hello, we have cancelled this account and we still got charged, we are a charity and we have not even...

Smilebox — unauthorized money taken out of bank!!!

The name of the company is SmileBox. I want a complete refund of a unauthorized money taken out of my...

SmileboxCredit card

Okay, the software is cool and easy to use. Like someone else on this forum I too tried the "$7" bucks for 7 days trial... Entered my credit card and bam. Thirty days later charged $68 dollars cdn. Tried to contact to complain to no avail... This was in 2016... Guess what? 2017 they charged me again and I don't even have an account... So, let's roll forward to november 2018, no surprise, today they charged me for another year for a service I am not even using. So, I contact and cancel... And the email response is "as of november 2109 your membership will expire and not renew". So no refund again? This company is completely brutal, dishonest and disreputable and ridiculous. I don't even know how they still have my credit card number after I cancelled the account... Arghhhhh. Smile box huh?

Smileboxunauthorized credit card charges

My credit card has been charged without my knowledge of ever using smilebox
                Please delete my credit card details and name from your service
                The details found on my credit card transaction are :
                Transaction was on my Suncorp credit card account
                the date was 25/09/2018
                the description on credit card was smileboxcom 360-797-5269US
                The bank is Suncorp Bank
                Burpengary, Queensland, Australia
                Please refund the amount that has been taken out $68.32
                Thankyou, Leonie Burnett

Smileboxunauthorized credit card charges

Last Sept. 14, 2018 - Friday p.m. I was trying to get a free online ecards and go over this site to avail the Free 7 days trial. I happen to enter my VISA card hoping that I can try the 7 days free trial and can cancel before the due date and it would only cost me only less than $ 7 + USD/month if ever I will continue to use it. While in the process and upon reviewing the content of the ecards and entering all the email address I was trying to send it to, I closed the wrong close button and the site has gone without even sending ecards to the recipients. I was trying to get into pinsterest last week to see if I can cancel but wasn't successful . Today, Sept. 24th the 7 days free trial is up and upon checking my VISA I was charged for $47.88 USD ( 61.98 CAD + 1.24 CAD-for Int'l. Fee= 63.22 CAD) . I would like to request a refund as I wasn't even finished doing the transaction at that time and believed that this is unathorized. Please let me know what is needed to get my refund. If possible to let me know ASAP if this request is granted. The merchant ID: [protected]; MCC Description: Computer Software MCC: 5734

Smileboxcancel my subscription

Good morning,

Please cancel my smilebox I had no idea I was still signed up for it. I have not used, looked at or had anything to do with smilebox in at least 2 years. It is crazy that I was charged for something that I clearly don't use and had no warning about getting recharged for it!!! CANCEL SMILEBOX IMMEDIATELY PLEASE!!!

Thank you!
                    Shelley Zortman

• Ca
                        Caz1210 Sep 17, 2018

Please cancel my smile box account i have no idea what smile box is and cant remember signing up to anything. I haven't ever used it EVER and its not on my computer and i have no idea what it is yet your taking money from my account. Refund PLEASE

Smileboxmy debit account was charged 8/13/18 $48.88 account was closed. need credit

Hi, tried contacting many times
                      I canceled Smilebox subscription 5 month ago, i let you know way in advance.My acct was charged $47.88 August 13, 16. I would appreciate you crediting my acct immediatly. You can go in the acct and look that I havent used Smile box but twice.my email is [protected]@ymail.com

Please contact me right away
                      [protected]

Smilebox — profile change from auto renew

There is no one to talk to only e-mail. I have a billing and access problem and it is all a run around. I got...

Smilebox — subscription error

My name is Yves Herman and I am based in Brussels. I have received an amount of 47.88 EURO to pay for the...

Smilebox — unauthorized credit card charges

7/29/2018 I have cancelled my account with your company late last year 2017or earlier this year 2018. I...

Smilebox — computer went down, can't get smilebox back

computer went down smilebox is off my system. cant reload. also i can't sign into my account. rejected my...

Smileboxsmilebox

This company has renewed my membership twice since I canceled it in 2017, I just received a notice from my old Bank that I had an isf on my account for 47.00. I have emails from where I canceled it. DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY THEY ARE CROOKS. THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RENEW YOUR SUBSCRIPTION WITH OUT YOUR CONSENT. PLEASE JUST BE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY.