Efaucets.comGatco Bath Accessories

I ordered a Bath towel bar and two toilet tissue holder and a robe hook on March 28 on line, the order says shipped on March 30 and a partial shipment was received on April 1. I was never told that part of the shipment was back ordered. I don't know why it would have been as the website states they had 100's of each item in stock. I needed them ASAP so I called Home Depot and they could ship the remaining pieces right away and at a better price. I called eFaucets and was told that the items were already shipped so the order couldn't be cancelled. I was told that they would get here in three working days so I thought it would be OK. After finally calling to get a tracking number yesterday, I found out that the order was not shipped until the 4th of April and will not arrive until the 8th of April. My contractor is leaving on vacation so I will not have them installed when I needed them. When I received the first part of the order the packing slip said "the following are scheduled of FUTURE shipment" with no approx. date. Why was I not notified of this and given the opportunity to order else where. They will charge me 15% restocking and return shipping if I refuse the shipment. They will not offer any discount for their indiscreation.

Ot