Choxi / NoMoreRack.com Logo

Choxi / NoMoreRack.com

Having problems with Choxi / NoMoreRack.com?

35 S Van Brunt St.
Thu24h
Fri24h
Sat24h
Sun24h

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Choxi / NoMoreRack.com.

Complaints & Reviews

Choxi / NoMoreRack.com — No more nomorerack

Don't do business with them. What they promise is usually a BS. Don't trust them. I ordered one simple item...

Choxi / NoMoreRack.comDid not receive several orders placed in august 2016

I placed several orders and have not received most of them, it has been several months. I emailed customer service @ [protected]@choxi.com On September 2016 and received no response at all to this day (today is January 26th 2017)
Order #'s: [protected] Heatwave neck pad, [protected] Salad to go lunch, [protected] Garlic press.
It would be nice if they just tell me that they an not fulfill the order so then I can buy them somewhere else.

ChoxiDid not receive all my order from choxi.

Oct 10, 2016, I placed an order Choxi on-line. Order number [protected]. I did not received all my order. This is my order.
    1. Universal magnetic car air vent smartphone holder clip order 2 at $8.00 each. Total of $16.00.
    Have not received.
    2. White mark universal stretchy A-line maxi-skirt with pockets ordered 2, one black and one brown at $26 each total of $52.00. Have not received.
    3. 4-pack multicolored bright LED bike lights ordered 2 at $10 each total of $20.00. I did received them but was not what I wanted. I wanted to return it.
    4. 2-pack easy to use portable silicone cell phone stands ordered 2 at $6.00 each total of $12.00. I did receive them. I wanted to return these items too.
    The total of the items that I did not receive is $68.00 +$26.00 I wanted to return. Please return my money.
    My phone number is [protected]. My address is 9211 Bristow Bend, San Antonio, Texas.

Very disappointed client,
    Rosalinda Ehlers
    I

Nomorerack/ChoxiCannot get in touch with customer service by phone or email

I've been trying to contact customer service regarding a return I have to do from my last order. No one is answering my emails and reaching them by phone doesn't work. It's like they're out of business and don't care about the customers who have been loyal to them in placing orders. I'd like to know what's going on with them and if they're still in business. They've left customers high and dry...

Choxi — Did not receive my order

I placed an order with them three weeks ago and never received anything. I emailed them after the first week...

Choxi.com — Non payment to vendors

Beginning June 2015 til Present Choxi is late paying us from 1 to 2 to 3 to now 6 months. They agreed to pay...

Choxi — I'll never order from choxi again!

My order was placed three weeks ago and nothing ever arrived, so I contacted Choxi and asked about the statu...

ChoxiDo not do business with choxi!

Do not order anything from www.choxi.com! This website is a total scam, they are truly unprofessional and unreliable! I made my purchase back in December! Things I have bought were Christmas present for my family. Several weeks passed and my order was still processing, so I contacted them and asked what was going on. They said that was a bug and promised to deliver my order on time. Well, Christmas came and went and my order wasn't even shipped out!
        I called Choxi many times and asked them to cancel my order. They refused and said that my order is on its way, so they cannot cancel it. The funniest part was that their site still said "processing". It is now March and I received nothing. I left several negative feedbacks on their Facebook page and they deleted everything. Then I received a message from them saying that they would give me a partial refund. Still waiting for my money. Do not do business with these clowns!

Choxi.com Customer Care Mar 18, 2016

Hi,

We are so sorry to hear about the trouble with your order. At Choxi, nothing is more important than a perfect shopping experience. Our customer relations team is around 24/7, to help resolve your issue with our "Make It Great Guarantee" Policy. We can't promise we are perfect, but what we do promise under our "Make It Great" guarantee is that we will diligently resolve your issue and aim to turn you in to a raving fan!

To help us fix this issue for you, could you please e-mail us your order number & details at : [protected]@choxi.com ? We promise to get back to you within a maximum of 24 hours with a superb solution.

Choxi — Faulty product!

I've purchased several towels from Choxi website based solely on reviews. The reviews I saw were positive and...

ChoxiProblems receiving ordered items

I've ordered a lot of things from Choxi in the past and about a month ago I decided to buy something again. When the package finally arrived I realized that some items were missing. I immediately sent them an email asking where the rest part of my order was. They never replied and there doesn't seem to be a way to contact someone from the company. They've ignored my cries for help. I would like an easier way to get their attention. I'm very disappointed because there is no way to ask for help.

Choxi.com Customer Care Feb 26, 2016

• Do
              dopeyhappy Nov 03, 2016

My wife ordered some pants two months ago and we never recieved them. I wrote their customer service dept and never heard back from them. What a bunch of crud looks like they shut their site down now.

ChoxiWorst experience ever!

I ordered two t-shirts (black and white) from Choxi. When I finally received them it was two white shirts. I was confused, and immediately contacted customer service, I also sent them pictures. They apologized and offered me an exchange, but first I had to sent one shirt back. I was told that once it is received and verified then they will send me the black one. I did as they said. Few weeks later I decided to contact them. Their rep said that they never received the shirt, so they could not refund me. Then I called the postal service and was told that it was successfully delivered. At first they seemed nice, but the way they lied to me is absolutely disgusting. Please keep your money and find another site.

Choxi.com Customer Care Feb 19, 2016

Choxi - Everything You Love, For Less.

ChoxiLousy merchandise and lousy customer service!

I ordered an item from Choxi and item I ordered was supposed to be a Christmas present. But I received the product only two weeks ago. When I opened the package I was extremely disappointed since the item was completely crushed! I immediately contacted their customer service and explained what happened. They told me to send them pictures, and after I did they offered a refund. So I sent the item back to them. Two weeks passed and I heard nothing from Choxi. I sent them several messages, but there was no response and I have no idea when will I get my money back. Customer service is absolutely unhelpful.

Choxi.com Customer Care Feb 04, 2016

ChoxiHorrible website

I ordered something from Choxi and it was supposed to be a Christmas present, but it did not arrive in time. The product came after Christmas and when I opened the package I found my items crushed and smashed into pieces! I immediately contacted Choxi customer service explaining what had happened to the item and they told they'll give my money back. So I shipped it back and received my refund soon enough. Everything is fine, I received the money but I'm still quit disappointed. It was a present for my little son, and he was very upset when he saw what happened with his present. Disappointed.

Choxi.com Customer Care Jan 29, 2016

ChoxiHorrible company!

I originally bought two iPhones from Choxi. One was immediately returned back because it was seriously damaged. The other I decided to keep because it looked fine. These iPhones were not labeled as used, refurbished, or open-box. But the iPhone I kept was already used and I found out about it only months later when I needed to use Apple support. When I entered the serial number I realized that the year-long support that Apple offers has already expired. It was also impossible to add the serial number to my support account because it is already claimed by another person. I contacted Choxi immediately, but they completely ignored all my messages. I think that both iPhones were used because one was damaged. Horrible company!

Choxi.com Customer Care Jan 20, 2016

Choxi — Bluetooth smart watches

In November, I ordered 10 bluetooth silicone smart watches from Choxi. After receiving them, I mailed 2 as a...

ChoxiVery strange company!

I purchased some shoes on the Choxi website. They charged my credit card, but few days later I received an email stating my order was cancelled and credit card refunded. I contacted Choxi customer service for an explanation and was given multiple excuses. I was told they had some problems with their website. The shoes were still available for purchase, but the price was much higher. I bought them for much lower price, and that was the real reason they cancelled my order. Finally, their agent told that they didn't want to sell those shoes for such a low price. Well, I think that it was a ridiculous excuse. What's up with Choxi giving false information on their website? Very strange company!

Choxi.com Customer Care Dec 29, 2015

Choxi — Disappointed

Purchased an item from this site on October 7th. I received a message from them asking for my opinion before...

Choxi — Email address is fake and no info about the delivery

I placed the order on the website www.choxi.com 2 weeks ago, but these people continued to send the email...

Choxi — Their discounts turned to big fakes

I placed large order on www.choxi.com. It was mentioned that they had really great discounts and therefore I...

ChoxiTheir shoes aren't authentic

I will never again buy from the company www.choxi.com. I ordered boots from them, because the seller told me that they were authentic and good-quality. But he lied to my face. The boots were fakes and the badly made. The material was really bad and undurable. I wanted to return them and get refund, but I understood from the seller’s email that he would do nothing. The worst services and awful boots, so avoid these scammers.

Choxi.com Customer Care Jun 05, 2015