Edward Jones / free surprise gift

1 Alberta, Canada Review updated:

I received a card today along with my Readers Digest telling me to go to www.rd.ca/freegift for complete offerings, howver, upon doing so I was unable to find any information. Why send these things out if they are not relevant???

Comments

• Ga
      5th of Apr, 2010

NEVER, EVER INVEST WITH EDWARD JONES...I am in the middle of a huge law suit with them right now as they scammed me out of $60, 000 of my own money. The more I read about them, the worse it gets. Numerous class action law suits against them, selling lousy funds for huge paybacks to themselves and exorbient losses to their customers, poor service and information (they're basically used car salesmen), horrendous fees and commissions, again at huge losses to their customers, etc. They're out for themselves and their clients' best investment wishes are the least of their concern. Even in the recession, all their top executives made multimillion wages when everyone else lost, because they stole your money from under your nose. They are white collar crime and should be jailed for their actions. I personally know of 2 of their salesmen who've had their licences revoked after ripping off elderly, retired people who lost most of their life savings to these selfish scums. And even though every salesman (they call themselves "advisors"... lol!!) is different, there seems to be a lack of leadership and quality control with EJ. Many of their offices often only have 1 salesman and 1 secretery with no "boss" to crack down on the fraud they pull off, obviously to keep their own expenses down for greater money to themselves and once again, at huge losses to their clients.
    There are numerous other, much better and more reputable places to invest with, even the government backed banks would give you better returns and guaranteed no losses and no fees to pay out (My EJ salesman never even told me about all the extra added fees, in addition to his commission, and he of course got paid highly even though he lost me 60K...dispicable.)
    If I can save even 1 person from what I've been through with this JOKE of a company, it's worth it. Get the word out however you can...twitter, facebook, myspace, emails, whatever...tell who ever you can about this horrible company...EDWARD JONES IS A SCAM, A FRAUDULENT COMPANY...NEVER TRUST YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY WITH THEM.
    honest citizen