Edward Jonesdidnt do it right

M

first i went to travis bulls officetold him what i wanted to do well the next day i found out he messed it all up i called his office and travis was at edward jones meeting at northern michigan his office worker called him said i called and there was major mistake travis clled me at 9:30 in the morning and said he will see me that night and he called during the day i called edward jones headqutars they seen what he did and told me he had 3days to take care of it so when he called me i said just put back where i had my money he said he could not that nite he sold the mistake and bought bonds well headqutars has mail me a complaint form that i should recieve it in about 4days headqutars is with me they said they see all the mistakes well i get this margin call for 12, 796.00 to be payed 11-03-2008

• Al
    Alan Tuckerman Nov 27, 2008

What the heck are you saying? I can't even understand what you're writing. I'm guessing you didn't understand what you signed because you can't read English?

Sorry, but my Edward Jones advisor is great and keeps my family and me in good shape. It's a great company but maybe you just had a bad experience.

Do you know what a margin call is? It means you've borrowed money against your balance, and your balance has fallen in value because of the economic crisis. It's not Edward Jones' fault. Maybe you shouldn't borrow money if you can't pay it back?

jason Nov 03, 2008

edward jones office's are owned buy the broker so edward jones the company is not involved in this just the broker

mark Nov 03, 2008