Transamerica Retirement Solutions Logo

Transamerica Retirement Solutions

Having problems with Transamerica Retirement Solutions?

Transamerica Retirement Solutions Customer Service Contacts

1866 498 4557 (Employers)
1800 401 8726 (Employees)
1888 401 5826 (Financial Professionals)
1150 S Olive St № T-2905
Thu8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 9:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Transamerica Retirement Solutions Customer Service. Initial Transamerica Retirement Solutions complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Transamerica Retirement Solutions above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Transamerica Retirement Solutions. Discuss the issues you have had with Transamerica Retirement Solutions and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Transamerica Retirement Solutions Complaints & Reviews

Sep 18, 2020

Transamerica Retirement Solutions — Pension not being received

I signed and mailed an Application for Retirement in April, 2020. The application had a fixed monthly dollar...

Transamerica Retirement Solutionstransferred pension plan

Chemical Financial Corporation Employee' Pension Plan of which I had an account transferred its plan sometime late last year. I have contacted your company by https:/my.trsretire.com with absolutely no results. I have called [protected] at least 3 times and each time I was told they could not find any record. I gave them Chemical Financials phone asking that they call to get help correcting this. I also gave them my phone number and asked that they call me to let me know what was done. I have not heard back from anyone in your company. I hope your customer service is far better then what I have received so far. I will give you a few days to solve this and get back to me and after that, I will file a complaint with the BBB and a Federal agency. I have called the above phone number and have given them my name, address, phone number, and Social Security number. The phone number for your contact to Chemical Financial is [protected]. I cannot send copies of emails and/or letters as your site will not accept the format they are in.

Transamerica Retirement Solutions401k retirement

i left my prior employer, trying to rollover my 401k from my prior employer to my own ira vanguard account. transamerica is not letting distributing my funds and kept making excuse as there the account the been close, so cannot access it without the sponser. there is no information of my retirement on file, now it the account have many different participate so cannot identify which funds are mines. WhatTheHe!!. all lies. now the person i usually keep in contract with is not answering my calls or calling my back. if anyone have an answer what steps i can do to get my money. please email me at [protected]@gmail.com. need help !!!

Dec 01, 2019

Transamerica Retirement Services / Transamerica Retirement Solutions [TRS] — transfer/wiring funds to a ira account

My representative at work and the rep at Transamerica was very helpful with my request to wire funds to...

Transamerica Retirement Services / Transamerica Retirement Solutions [TRS] 401k

I babysat my 401K withdrawal to be sure it would be distributed in a timely manner. Did no good. Despite being told, multiple times, that it had been processed and was on the way; despite electronic notifications that everything was processing fine; despite the fact that my phone number is re-verified a billion times on every call; Transamerica did not notify me of a problem (created by their misinformation) with the form. I called and asked, more than once, if I needed the form notarized. I was told, "No, " unequivocally. I wasn't asked questions about circumstances. The answer was a flat, "No, " and it was repeated.

They used the lack of a notary as an excuse to stall and send a paper check rather than do the Direct Deposit. They didn't bother to make use of the phone number they reverified over and over. They also did not bother to notify of the problem via email or text, both of which they managed to use to LIE about the processing, claiming everything was fine.

I was misinformed six times in 2 1/2 weeks that I would have my deposit (they cancelled the check and SAID they would direct deposit instead). First, it was 1-4 business days after notification, which was 2 weeks ago Wed 3/13/19. Then, the rep said something about sending a check but then seemed to catch himself and claimed it would be direct deposited the next day. Still, nothing. Another call. MORE lies. Now, I am told it's been processed and deposited, yet the bank finds NO EVIDENCE, no tracing number can be provided by the lying Transamerica, that any deposit is even pending.

I am now awaiting a call back from the LYING manager who told me it would be deposited TODAY! On FB, one of their reps reached out in response to my negative comments but then didn't respond again to a reply.

Basically, they STOLE my 401K and are lying about it.

Transamerica Retirement Services / Transamerica Retirement Solutions [TRS] — transamerica made my tragic situation worse

My son passed away in a tragic accident and often as these tragic accidents do, they leave family members in...

Transamerica Retirement Services / Transamerica Retirement Solutions [TRS] — 401k withdrawal

I changed employers and was no longer covered by Transamerica's 401k plan. I called when I received...

Transamerica Retirement Services / Transamerica Retirement Solutions (TRS) — 401k loan process

I call to get my loan paid off and I ask the rep how long to I have to wait to get another loan and she said...

Transamerica Retirement Services / Transamerica Retirement Solutions (TRS) — retirement plan

Received an email regarding a cancellation of a recent distribution request and a phone number to call if I...

Transamerica Retirement Services / Transamerica Retirement Solutions (TRS) — 401k rebalancing

My 401K account was automatically rebalanced to a very conservative mix. Prior rebalancings were very minor...

Transamerica Retirement Services / Transamerica Retirement Solutions (TRS) — trs transamerica retirement services

This company TRS, is by far the most incompetent and shady financial institution I've ever done busine...

Transamerica Retirement Services — ira disbursement

I sent in an IRA disbursement form about 6 weeks ago (May 2nd 2016). The reason for this is because I am no...

Transamerica Retirement Services — 401k rollover request/distribution request

I have been working on this for over a month. Every time I submit paperwork I have to call to follow up then...

Transamerica Retirement Services — they can't find my funds

The last time I viewed my retirement funds I was at a certain level. I recently checked it and there was a...

Transamerica Retirement Services — 401k

We tried to close out our 401k and they won't let us. They said the government has changed it'...