[Resolved] eDreams / money not refunded for cancelled flight
I had a flight from Paris to NY on [protected], I called to change date, was told pricing and called to make changes and was told I had to do this within 72 hours, it was not stated on original email with description of costs. I was told that a refund would be made within 7 days, it's the 10th of May. I have emails verifying this, and called cust service, was met with very rude cust srv rep who would not give me id number or let me speak to supervisor. I was told non-refundable, although, I have 4 emails telling me the opposite. I have stated each time, that I would like to have a credit for a ticket that could be used in August, but keep getting run around. I have filed claims, no one has gotten back. This is such terrible customer service, and not a way to run a company. I want someone to contact me asap.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
eDreams Customer Care's Response, May 21, 2015
Dear Julee Resendez,
We have transferred your comments to the agent in charge of your case. She will review your case and contact you shortly.
Please do not hesitate to contact her for any information or update.
eDreams - Customer Care team
More eDreams Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] eDreams - fraudulent claims and withholding of money 
- eDreams - dishonesty, bad attitude 
- eDreams Limited - taking the amount of £72.54, just for trying to book a ticket, nothing was booked but i was charged on the a couple days later?? 
- [Resolved] eDreams - scam 
- eDreams - cancel reservation 
- eDreams - Refund Payment
- eDreams - refund
- eDreams - bad customer service, couldn't care less!
- eDreams - payment still not received 
- eDreams - booking a flight