[Resolved] eDreams / misrepresentation

Spain Review updated:

dreams shows flights on the booking page as direct and then changes it just as you are paying. The price changes, they charge high service charges and have no customer service. This company is horrible to deal with and a complete ripoff.

• Resolution statement

• eDreams_en.'s Response, May 01, 2012

Good Morning Bridgeta,

Can you please send us an email to: edreams.onrep.[protected]@edreams.com We would like to know what route you book so we can check on it, we always need to show if there are any stop-overs for each itinerary, so we really appreciate your comments as this might be a bug that we definitely want to fix.

Please let us know how can we help you, our customer services representatives will be happy to assist you with your enquires.

Best regards,

eDreams

• eDreams_en.'s Response, Jun 22, 2012

Hi Mr. Adams,

Please let us know if your case has been solved. send an email to edreams.onrep.[protected]@edreams.com we would like to make sure yur money has been refunded and will investigate the case to make sure this issue wont happen again.

eDreams

Comments

• Jk
      18th of Jun, 2012

Hello
    On the 22. of May 2012 I cancelled a flight that was yet not booked, because i wanted to book the flight at the price that was in Internet. My credit card number was rejected, I still don't know the reason for that. I was told that i have to send the money by bank. I went to my bank the same day and had the money sent of, exactly SFR. 98O, -. A few days later i called
    eDreams and asked if the ticket was sent to the person i was booking the flight.
    The answer was: no, you have to pay more now.
    I got mad and did not understand why i would have to pay more, as i was sending the money immediat.
    I cancelled the flight instantly and since the 22. of May i am waiting for the money to come back to me!
    I sent Mister Alfaro by e-mail the correct bank account numbers. I called so far about 10 times to Barcelona.
    Mister Alfaro told me on the 5. of June that there was 1 number incorrect, but i sent it by e-mail correct. There was no mistake from my side.
    My bank here also sent again all my bank account numbers to eDreams.
    Now we are having the 18. of June, and i have not seen my money yet.
    The people working in Barcelona for eDreams are friendly. It is just that i don't understand why i don't get my money back, why i can't call the bookkeepers there and why i have to be afraid that i will never see my money again.
    I need your help, whoever is in charge, please help me to get my money back.
    I sent the money in on the 16. of May 2012. On the 22. of May i cancelled the flight.
    Now we have 1 month later.
    The reference number is: YVQNQG