eDreams / international flights

I bought an international flight to san francisco goiania, the intention of being just a flight, with a stopover in Fort laudardale and another in sao paulo and then goiania. I tried to check in before the websites of the first travel company Virgin America and then the blue, no yield. when I arrived at the airport came the news that the travel company not had nenhuam relationship with each other and that this flight was a domestic flight, not an international, ie had to pay excess baggage, I am at risk of losing flight Fort Landerdale blue to Sao Paulo because I have no time to pick up my luggage to check in and dispatches them again, I am traveling alone with assistance wheelchair because I am with a broken foot. edreams is a farce, a crock, do not have any customer assistance after I called it they said it could not do nothing! they sell a flight cheating the customer, if pasaando by international and simply steal the customer, now I miss my flight to goiania. as I'm going to do ????

Ra