Ebookers.com/Air-Flight Ticket / unreasonable forfeitment of my ticket payment
Recently, I have met a very unfair incidence on my air-flight travelling. The thing is that I have tried to change my flight schedule for a air-flight I suppose to take on mid-March 2010. I have called the travel agency to change the schedule more than a month before the flight time; and I was not purchasing one of those cheap airline ticket.
But, according to them, by changing the flight-time, all my ticket payment will be forfeited, and I have no choice but to cancel my travel with them. However, I found it ridiculously unreasonable.
Could you advice me to which association or council should I complain to about this issue?
More Ebookers.com/Air-Flight Ticket Complaints & Reviews
- Expedia - worst of all, very rude customer service people! 
- Expedia - non refundable 
- Ebookers - avoid! avoid! avoid!!! 
- Expedia / Vacation Waiver - beware & expedia vacation waiver& 
- Expedia - best price guarantee scam 
- Expedia - air ticket
- Expedia - mobile service - incorrect booking text message
- Expedia - carnival magic
- Expedia - air serbia
- Expedia - expedia failed to cancel my hotel & won't make it right