eBay Vehicle Protection Unfair / car bought with undisclosed hidden damages
I recently bought a car on ebay that was listed as perfect condition, like new. After the seller prolonged the dropping off of the car at a DAS terminal, I finally received the car just a few days later. I immediately noticed overspray everywhere, cracked airbox, cracked cv joint, fender and hood misligned. I right away filed a complaint but was called by vehicle protection and basically denied. They said I should have filed a complaint that I did not yet receive the car within 30 days. Excuse me, the seller dropped the car off late which I had no control over and could clearly see the location of where the car was with DAS after the fact. I had no way of coming to the conclusion that the car had hidden undisclosed damages until I received it. I then read in fine print that the 30 day mark will be extended to 90 days if buyer has not yet received the title which I have not. I thought for sure now I would be covered but then vehicle protection said that extension only covers getting the title. Come on, this is unfair to a long time ebay buyer such as myself and offers no protection to something out of my control. They need to make an exception in my case. Any help you could give or advise would be more than appreciated.
ebay Item number: [protected]
More eBay Vehicle Protection Unfair Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay.com - wrong information has inputed and forced to stay in customer account
- eBay - flashing illuminated erasable neon led message menu sign writing board us
- eBay - returns; fix my toys
- eBay - stmil_77" - flashing illuminated erasable neon led message menu sign writing board us
- eBay - a vile disgusting ad for "sex toys" - only with real 'evil' in it!