eBay / seller protection
Hello. I am a seller on eBay and recently I sold something to a user and later I received a message from the same user saying that he was not satisfied with his purchase.
I decided to refund him his money and asked him to ship the item back to me. Later I received a shipping notification and a tracking number. After that I immediately processed a refund.
About two weeks later I received the package and when I opened it I saw that package was empty! I tried to contact the user, but his account no longer existed!
I sent message to eBay support but they did nothing to help, they didn't even reply. There is absolutely no seller protection on eBay, I think I will sell elsewhere.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - scammers
- eBay - payment
- eBay / Paypal - selling on ebay & using paypal services? heed my warning 
- eBay - truck no delivered 
- eBay - seller not protected from scam!!