eBay / deceptive information on checkout
I was interested in buying an item, but wanted to find out about shipping prior to placing the order. The screen indicated to proceed to checkout for shipping information. When I did proceed, it tells me that I have purchased the item and cannot cancel the order. I did not purchase the item. They keep sending invoices. I have contacted the seller and ebay but heard nothing. The item is showing up in my shipping cart. I will not be paying and will never purchase or sell anything on ebay again.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay - account suspension
- eBay - didn't receive my items
- eBay Linwei PQQ - chinese seller scam fraud
- eBay - didn't received no package.
- eBay.com - lp00119897705500