eBay / buyer reversed charges!

United States Review updated:
3.35
I sold a pair of very expensive bedding shams for $125.00 to an ebayer ,she was quite happy with her items and left me perfect feedback,I was happy with her.She made a fast and timely payment to me through Paypal all was well. Over 3 weeks later her bank reversed the charges and without any notice to me at all, my paypal acct. is deducted 125.00!!! Paypal did not even seem to know what had happened or how it happened. The buyer claimed to not know why they reversed it. I am assuming she may have bounced a bunch of checks or something. Anyway I have offered for her to just send me back the shams and we will just forget the whole mess.

However I guess she must really want to hang onto them as she will not even mail them back to me! I would like to serve this as a warning to others not only on Ebay but inher area,she is a thief and has no conscience. Her name is Paula Willbanks, 101 E. Cardinal Street., Ector ,Texas 75439. I hope maybe she will see this and do the right thing before I have to go ahead and send in small claims papers. Thank you for this great service you offer.

Comments

Wi
  1st of Jun, 2008
This is a horrible thing that has happened but how is Ebay responsible for a thief. I hope you do take her to small claims and I know you will win.
Ja
  28th of Sep, 2008
Could you post her ebay id so I can block her! lol Thanks :)
Pa
  21st of Nov, 2008
This lady should be ashamed of herself. She lied. Paypal made an error and reversed payment three weeks later, and they later corrected this. In the meantime the shams were shipped back to her, which I still have the postal return tracking receipt. Instead of working to help figure out what happened, she immediately began threatening to sue so they were sent directly back to her. I have never bounced a check, and she should be completely ashamed of herself for posting this trash. The tacky part is that the shams were received back by her before the date she posted this nonsense.
Gd
  13th of Mar, 2009
I would like to say the whole ebay thing. The company seems like it was designed by a bunch of pissed off divorced women. You cant just innocently shop around.
From Sandi Bliguin
An
  8th of Jan, 2012
Hummm, that's funny..I came across this complain after googling "willbanks101@yahoo.com" because I am selling a vehicle and I received an email from this person but they have an IP in China which I found to be suspicious which is another reason I wanted to see about this person. I also found another person selling a trailer that had been approached by same email/person. Now that I see it is not "Will Banks" but this Paula Willbanks at 101 E. Cardinal St..the email makes sense now. I am glad I saw this post and while I am sorry you had to suffer the wrath of this Paula, please know that your complain has kept me and who knows how many others from doing business with this thief!
Thank you Renee!