eBay / buyer reversed charges!
I sold a pair of very expensive bedding shams for $125.00 to an ebayer ,she was quite happy with her items and left me perfect feedback,I was happy with her.She made a fast and timely payment to me through Paypal all was well. Over 3 weeks later her bank reversed the charges and without any notice to me at all, my paypal acct. is deducted 125.00!!! Paypal did not even seem to know what had happened or how it happened. The buyer claimed to not know why they reversed it. I am assuming she may have bounced a bunch of checks or something. Anyway I have offered for her to just send me back the shams and we will just forget the whole mess.
However I guess she must really want to hang onto them as she will not even mail them back to me! I would like to serve this as a warning to others not only on Ebay but inher area,she is a thief and has no conscience. Her name is Paula Willbanks, 101 E. Cardinal Street., Ector ,Texas 75439. I hope maybe she will see this and do the right thing before I have to go ahead and send in small claims papers. Thank you for this great service you offer.
More eBay Complaints & Reviews
- eBay Shopping Genie - scam 
- eBay And Psa/dna Quick Opinion Service - quick authentication service does not protect the buyer. 
- eBay Success System - fraud rip off 
- eBay Scam List E Thru Z - warning! new crime schemes on ebay! 
- eBay - ebay seller fraud loophole 
- eBay.com - Wrong information has inputed and forced to stay in CUSTOMER account
- eBay - flashing illuminated erasable neon led message menu sign writing board us
- eBay - returns; fix my toys
- eBay - stmil_77" - flashing illuminated erasable neon led message menu sign writing board us
- eBay - a vile disgusting ad for "sex toys" - only with real 'evil' in it!