eBay / suspended my account for no reason

eBay suspended my account for no reason. When I sent the email for reopen, nobody helped me at all. Right now for more than half year, I contacted them again. They told me they will not read my email again. What kind of company is this? I told them if possible, I want to talk with their supervisor. They told me they will not read my email any more.

I can not understand the customer service for them at all.

Comments

1st of Mar, 2009

make a new account with new email! its easy i did!

• Br
      4th of Mar, 2009

Have you considered that no human ever saw or responded to your email? My friends and I concluded a few years ago that eBay must use an AI engine for communications and responses to arbitration. Even employees rejected as too dumb by fast food joints would provide answers that make more sense that people often get from eBay!

The more word data you input to an Plain language AI engine the less likely the engine can handle it or provide a response that makes sense.

Just do as scam sellers do. Sign back up under a different name. If you want to use Paypal, just get permission from your kid or your kid sibline and use their name for registration. Works for scammers.

16th of Aug, 2009

There is a forum I found on the internet that is free, and helps with Ebay, PayPal, business and the law. Just post any question, the experts will answer it if it has not already been answered!

The forum has a lot of expert advice on it. http://www.modeeworld.com/forums I found advice there about how to avoid EBAY suspensions, get past PayPal limitations, also lots of detailed help on creating your own business, getting past trademark violations, VERO and lots more. Plus general advice on how best to sell on EBAY, what sells the best, how to get the best price for your product, really everything related to EBAY and internet business.

Also advice about how EBAY really works and how PayPal really works. The inside scoop.

Beautiful forum. I was made a moderator of the forum and I love it!

16th of Aug, 2009

I found the above text on the internet and repost it here.

28th of Aug, 2016

I pretty much gave up all hope that eBay would reinstate me. It has been nearly 6 months since I got a response from them.

Instead of them wasting my time, I went ahead and contacted Auction Essistance to help me get back on. So far so good, but who knows the BS eBay will pull next.

• Em
      4th of Feb, 2017

eBay also suspended my account too with no reason behind it. They refuse to reinstate my account after several emails. Absolutely ridiculous.

Had to use these people to help me get back on: www.auctionessistance.com/shop

29th of Apr, 2017

Till this day, no response from eBay. Absolutely disgusting that they do this to sellers. Give sellers no hope of making money with them. They just charge you up the wazoo in fees and then they kick you off when they please. Mother, mother may I have some more with pickles and cheese? I change it up like Walter Reese in dis bish. Through it up and flip it down, like a hamburger made on the b low downtown. Got to rip it up and rip it good, does eBay give a hoot? Why would they would when they can take your money and give you the boot.

Don't waste your time, just ended buying more accounts here: www.auctionessistance.com/shop