EasyJet / easyjet damaged baggage
I was recently travelling through Europe and using easyjet to travel between country's...
On my flight from London to Amterdam, easyjet managed to break both of my suitcases. One of them had the side handle ripped off (brand new suitcase, 16.6kg weight) and had the locked riopped off...The other suitcase has the nibs fropm the zippers ripped off completely, so I had a suitcase with no zippers and a gaping hole...
I made a formal complaint right there and then and emailed easyjet the day after.I recieved an email back a few days later telling that someone from baggae would be in touch with in 7 days...
I had to purchase a new suitcase to replace the one with no zips cost me 40 euros.
Then 2 weeks later on a flight from Prague to London the suitcase I just bought had the top handle ripped off and the side strap ???????
Seriously easyjet what are you doing?????
I made another complaint and got an automated reply telling me someone will contact me within 7 days./
it has been 3 weeks and not a word from easyjey.
They have ruined 3 suitcases $409 in value.
I am now taking them to small claims to get my money back.I will never fly with them again.
More EasyJet Complaints & Reviews
- EasyJet - the best way to complain to easyjet 
- EasyJet - fraud and scam 
- EasyJet.com - terrible service! 
- EasyJet - excess baggage charge 
- EasyJet - 24 hour cancellation policy 
- EasyJet Airline Company - Staff
- EasyJet Airline Company - luggage
- EasyJet Airline Company - flight delay
- EasyJet Airline Company - hand luggage
- EasyJet Airline Company - missed departure