EasyJet / scam
I checked in at 5pm on 29th Aug for flight 8545 and asked at desk if I could get on the earlier 8685 . I was told I could and I paid an extra £80.50. Neither at the ticket desk nor the salesdesk was I told this flight had not even landed although it was due to board within 30 minutes. I get into departures at 5.10 to find 8685 has not even landed and that it may leave even later than the flight I was originally on. A friend of mine on the same flight tells me the check-in team knew of this way before they allowed me to go through.
At no stage during my ticket purchase transaction or check-in was I told this was the case.
It is abundantly clear that I was therefore misled into buying something that could not be delivered and that the Easyjet staff were clearly aware of this. In my view that is nothing short of theft
More EasyJet Complaints & Reviews
- EasyJet - the best way to complain to easyjet 
- EasyJet - fraud and scam 
- EasyJet.com - terrible service! 
- EasyJet - excess baggage charge 
- EasyJet - 24 hour cancellation policy 
- EasyJet Airline Company - Refusal to pay for accommodation after flight was cancelled
- EasyJet Airline Company - staff unfair discrimination
- EasyJet Airline Company - denied boarding
- EasyJet Airline Company - customer services
- EasyJet Airline Company - customer service