EasyJet / 3 cancellations in one flight

1 Spain

I booked a flight to the UK from Spain on the 18th of December 2009, the flight was cancelled due to bad weather.
I finally got away the day after, the flight delayed for 3 hours and my destination airport changed (or I had to wait another day).
I was due to fly back on the 23 rd but that flight too was cancelled. Fortunately I checked online before leaving for the airport.(Thats ok things happen)
I am now rebooked to fly on the 24 th, I check online before leaving and the flight is still scheduled.
My son in law drops me at the airport I check my suitcase in, get through passport control, put my bags back together and redress myself, ie boots belt and jewelrey. I finish, and walk up the ramp to the lounge, read the information board and the flight says cancelled.
This is the 3 rd time !(now this is getting silly )
My main beef is that there was insufficient communication, it took an hour for a representative to escort us through passport control, why beggars belief as we had not been any further than the airport lounge.
We then had to go and retrieve our luggage from the carousel and proceed to queue up for another hour to re book yet again.
We were not once given a satisfactory explanation why we were in this position once again.
I re book and am told I can not be flown home now until the 27 th, that`s 4 days late.
I spent xmas in a Country I did not want to be in, and alone, and my husband was left in Spain on his own too here in Spain.
I sent easyjet a 6 page letter plus receipts for car park charges etc, I also faxed the same to them, as of yet they have not replied nor do I think for one minuet that they will, It`s been too long now.
So ! if any one from Easyjet should stumble upon this letter, you need to up your customer service, starting by more staff and staff training.
(The same girl checking in suitcases was also doing the flight re bookings)no wonder we were stuck in the lounge an hour.
So low cost airline Easyjet ! for my money also means low cost service and low cost courtesy.
Oh and by the way! I will not be using you again.

Gr