EasyHome / customer service

1 Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada

Hello,
I've been a customer with you for over 10 years consecutively. Up until this recent year, I've had no issues. But a few months ago, I was over charged twice and tried calling the store, tried visiting the store with no one returning my calls or addressing the situation. I had to contact the regional manager to get anywhere. Then there was a mess-up with my dining set that still hasn't been rectified...they only gave me four chairs originally when there were supposed to be 6. I had to wait a few months before I got the other two, and when I did, they were a different color and style. I have since tried to get this rectified, but it never has been.

This time, I've contacted the store over 3 weeks ago to tell them that my reclining couch set was broken. It had always had a problem closing properly (one end) but had broken completely and won't close at all anymore. This is such an inconvenience because it's left open all the time, hard to get around it sometimes and doesn't look good open all the time. So...they told me that someone would be over to fix it or if they couldn't fix it, they would take it with them. I asked "and leave me with no couch?" and they said "yes, unfortunately". This to me, is unacceptable on it's own. But no one has ever come. I called again the next week and asked when I could expect someone, the worker told me that someone would be in touch. No one has ever called or visited. Getting more and more frustrated, I called last Monday, no one answered so I left a message stating that if no one returned my call soon, that I would have no option then to reach out to the Regional Manager. That was over a week ago, and still nothing.

I've been with you guys for quite some time. We have paid out numerous things over the years, never have been late with payments and always got along great with the staff. We now have a couch set, coffee table set, lamps. Dining room set, fridge, bedroom set and another reclining couch set. We pay almost $500 monthly. My husband keeps telling me to send everything back, have you guys come pick up everything and we'll go to Aaron's instead. I do not really want to do this, but the customer service is lacking. I'm not sure if they're holding a grudge against me because I had to go to the Regional Manager before or not, but if so...that is not very professional. I just want something done. I want my couch fixed, or replaced...we are only a year from having it paid off. I think I deserve some kind of customer service. I deal with the Easyhome location on Portland Street in Dartmouth, NS. Maybe a free month or two is in order...because I really don't know why I continue to be a customer against my husband's wishes.

Thank you for your time, and sorry for the long message.

Tina Sutton-Savage