Dunkin' Donuts / employee attempting to steal card!
I go to Dunkin Donuts for coffee pretty regularly. I ordered and went through the drive-thru. I went to pay with my card, and the cashier tells me that there's no money on it. I knew for a fact that there was a balance of about $15 on it. I asked the cashier to try it again, and he tells me that the card is empty. So, I paid cash. Then, the cashier doesn't offer to give me my "empty" card back, which they usually do. I asked him to give it back to me, which he did. When I got home, I went and checked the balance online, and sure enough, there was a balance of $15.88 on it. He was obviously trying to pocket my card. This behavior makes me sick!
More Dunkin' Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin' Donuts - unauthorized credit card charges 
- Dunkin' Brands - TMo Tuesday Baskin-Robbins promo card
- Dunkin Donut - worst service by manager
- Dunkin Donuts - pretzel bites
- Dunkin Donuts - complains about the service in 220 broadway somerville massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands - my pay check from dunkin