Dunkin' Donuts / unauthorized credit card charges

1 WEST HAVEN CT, United States Review updated:

1/19/2017 I used my deit card at the captain thomas blvd west haven ct it was about 6:30am. The person at the window acted very suspicous when they took my card. The next day my bank
Closed my card. There were charges from dunkin donuts $50 each and also the lid shop which is a hat shop also for $50 these charges totaled over $350. I did not use my card anywhere
Else that week.

Ma
Jan 23, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      19th of Aug, 2017

08/19/2017
    I woke up at 6:15 am and received a notification that my card was withdrawn which didn't make sense so I checked the activity. It showed that there were 3 charges from POS DEBIT DUNKIN DONUTS AUTO CANTON MA for $99 each. I called my bank to let them know it wasn't me because I always order in person and not online. The bank closed my card and reviewed the fraudulent charges.

• Ci
      10th of Sep, 2017

Exactly what happened to me September 6, from Massachusetts, 3-$50 auto reloads, called my bank and they closed my account and did a fraud investigation. I live in Florida. They just tried again at 12:11am but the account they tried to pull from is now closed. Getting DD customer service on the phone is close to impossible

19th of Oct, 2017

I live in Ohio and had 1 $50 charge 10/13 and 2 days later had 5 more on 10/16. The charges on my back statement show up as Dunkin Donuts Mobi800-447-0013 Ma Tried to call the number and it is their rewards/gift card program been on hold for over and hour and a half so far.

• Mm
      10th of Dec, 2017

We had two $50. charges on December 5th and four $50 charges on December 6th. We never even GO to Dunkin Donuts, and we live in Louisville KY!

• Mi
      15th of Dec, 2017

I just had a 50.00 charge on my account to dunkin donuts the card said auto which means online. I don't even go to dunkin donuts

• Lo
      9th of Mar, 2018

I keep having the same problem. Dunkin Donuts in Canton, Ma. tries to withdraw money from my account repeatedly, however I have never been to a Dunkin Donuts in Canton. I live in New Hampshire.

• Vt
      11th of May, 2018

5/10/2018 Had 2 charges for 100.00 each on my credit card for dunkin donuts in jacksonville, fl, I live 5 hours south. What no id check!

• Je
      5th of Jun, 2018

I received 3 unauthorized charges from dunking donuts: $25, $25, and $35. I am trying to get in touch with dunking donuts and have been on hold for 16 minutes.

• 10
      27th of Oct, 2018

I have also received numerous fraudulent DD charges on my debit card, always for even amounts, 10, 20, etc. Only just realized this. Definitely going to complain to my bank.