Dunkin Donuts / sexual harassment
Several young girls who pass through the 3rd avenue dunkin donuts end up being the only girl in a predominatly indian male atmosphere. There are cameras in the place except in the the freezer room. The girl working at the time is typically asked to go mop the freezer room where usually gets confronted by an older male individual late 50's to 60 (Usually thomas or other). She's unvoluntarily touched and asked to provide sex. If theres some kind of resistance from her then money is offered to cover up or to porsue sex.
These girls are usually here from another country in a seasonal position or are haven't been here for too long. Since they have no proof of anything and because they're outsiders, they are usually affraid to say anything, for fear of reputation, being fired or being mistreated. Usually their only means of survival and getting back to their country depends on the part time job they have which is barely enough to pay for rent.
Police will do very little because thre's no evidence of anything.
Usually not many people can conplain because they go back to their country after a short while, so these individuals keep getting away with it.
One of these days somebody might lose it and do something crazy.
I just wish something legal could be done.
More Dunkin Donuts Complaints & Reviews
- Dunkin Donuts - terrible treatment of employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - decline in donut quality complaint! 
- Dunkin Donuts - taking away tips from employees 
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service 
- Dunkin Donuts - dogs allowed? 
- Dunkin' Brands - customer service 
- Dunkin' Brands - every time go with son get a coolatta the machine is off for cleaning.
- Dunkin Donuts - unethical behavior
- Dunkin' Brands - highland ny dunkin donuts.. I was there with my family and there is no restroom
- Dunkin Donuts - customer service