Dunkin Donuts / dunkin donuts is not for consumer anymore

I go to the ware, ma dunkin. I asked for a senior discount on a thursday and they told me that the discount is only on tuesday??? No where else is this.

I went to the mobil dunkin in holden, ma. I asked for two ice coffee with no ice and senior discount. The lady said that I could not get a senior discount, because I had no ice in the ice coffee??? No where else has this happend. Is each store not for the consumer anymore?? Will not go there anymore and am being turned off. I have always been a dunkin customer.

Ba

Comments

19th of Jan, 2011

I have no idea what you are talking about. Just saying.

• Lu
      9th of Feb, 2012

I went to the Dunkin Donuts in Holden on Shrewsbury Street, I tried to pay with my debit card and apparently there was a problem, so while I was getting out cash to pay for my transaction, Sondra or Sandra decided that she would throw my debit card in the trash!!! I did not realize that she did not give me my card back until after I left. When I realized several minutes after I was at home, I called the store and they basically told me I was a liar and that they would NEVER throw any one's card away. I told her to go look for it and to call me back, in the mean time I returned to the store and the employees where all in a corner giggling and laughing while holding my card in the air. The woman NEVER bothered to call me back, she never apologized and made it out to be no big deal. My debit card is my life line. I have all of my monthly disability money deposited onto that card. She could have ruined my entire month if she had not found my card. I would not have had any money nor access to my money if I had to wait a minimum of 3 weeks to get the card replaced. They treated it as a big joke and frankly didn't give a crap about the poor customer service they provided. I called DD corporate complaint line and was told that the franchise owner would give me a call back. Well that never happened, and I found out today that Sandra IS THE FRANCHISE MANAGER!!! I deserve more than an apology, I deserve at least a year of free coffee and muffins. they should be punished. WHO IN THERE RIGHT MINDS WOULD THROW AWAY SOMEONES DEBIT CARD??????????????? I think it would be in there best interest to make this right, cuz I am not going away quietly.

• Ea
      9th of Feb, 2012

Also please go and change your debit card number if you can. The fact that they had possession of your card for so long I wouldn't trust them

• Lu
      9th of Feb, 2012

Tasha I am a 43 year old woman, I don't need my mommy and daddy to feed me, I am sorry I was looking for change when the ### threw my card away. This is a true story. I didn't realize she didn't give it back to me, sorry I was flustered over the fact that I knew I had enough to pay and I don't have a cell phone to call and check the balance of my card. My daughter was at home waiting with phone in hand for the woman to call back and say she found it, which she didn't cuz she was too busy laughing about finding it in the trash. I don't need free food, but for poor customer service they should have to do something, I DIDN"T ever get an apology. An apology is what I am truly after...if they had oops sorry we made a mistake, then all would be good. BUT THEY CAN'T even say that. I my opinion every other store I go to I am allow to swipe my card by myself. IE Walmart, the grocery store, the gas station. I feel it was taken by the clerk in order to do something with it later on.