Dunkin’ DonutsAssistant manager

I've had two issues with an assistant manager named Sarah at 807 Ashley Blvd New Bedford ma. She humiliated me in front of customers and my co workers by belittling me and insulting me. She writ me up for something another coworker forgot to do and told me it was my fault it wasn't done & handed it to me and yelled at me in front of all coworkers as I was coming in for a shift. Would not let me voice my opinion and when I said I am not signing the write up paper she told me to leave and go home or she was calling the cops.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in New Bedford, MA I did not event get a chance to give my side before she threatened and insulted me. The week before she insulted me and my family because I was questioning the schedule and told me "it's not my fault you cant feed your son". She's very rude and demanding before an employee can even click in and take off their coats. She is also pregnant and brings her hormones to work and takes it out on her coworkers. She does not deserve to be a manager and acts like a complete psychopath. Belittling employees and insulting them is her specialty. I truely believe she doesn't not have the right to treat people this way or keep her job.

Ja
Jan 13, 2018

Comments

•   Jan 13, 2018

Dunkin Donuts on Ashley Blvd and the one on Acushnet Ave in the north end are atrocious. Always gets order wrong, donuts aren’t put in bag carefully, stock is pitiful, employees are kids on their phones, floors are dirty and iced coffee and latte are always weak. I’ve complained numerous times but nothing changes. Route 6 and 140 intersection DD is worse; donut had a fly baked in it. Thankfully I saw it before biting into it. Wrote a complaint but no response.

Instead of changing menus and name, change inventory and staff. Make it something to look forward to, not dread.