DU / scam that du is involved 100% 1-[protected]

1 United Arab Emirates

On the 24th of Nov i received a call from a Pakistani saying that i WON 500000 AED and all which i have already experienced earlier.But while on the call itself he hacked my number and change my smart plan from SMART 150 to SMART 600.I have called the customer service same time and visited the MOE branch but the answer what i have received is disappointing.They said they cant do anything about it even if i presented my self personally to say that i DIDN'T approve any upgrade.So now my plan is changed to SMART 600 and if i need to cancel the plan i have to 230 X 24 months.WOWWW.
I am sure a stupid Pakistani is not getting any benefit by updating my plan then who is getting the benefit-Its DU of course.
Which number he is using to call-Its DU of course, so who can trace his details and stop him or to report -Of course its DU.But they dont want to take any action because DU is getting all the benefit.That same number whats app is active and the profile picture is DU again.I will now have to pay extra monthly to DU ( not to any scammer).I feel so embarrassed that how DU can simply say that we cant do anything and cant take action to stop stealing money from the expats.I am working in this country for the last 14 years and was very proud about how the system is protecting the people and low level of crimes but this incident is so so disappointing.
if ever any one who is working in DU wants to clear DU name from all these scammers you can find this number who is using your name to cheat poor people with your company name - [protected] and still active till this moment.Being a normal human being i am forced to believe that DU is involved 100% in this as they are the only people who benefits from all these scams.

Tu shiela.