DSTV Multichoice / repeats mm1 resolution home style discovery national geography channels

1 South Africa Review updated:

I suggest that Multichoice should change their name to multirepeat - you guys do not think the viewing of movies or programs through - I think you should plan the viewings more and get rid of repeats.

MM1 - Movie magic channel 1 is over sized all the time, who on earth is manning that channel - if any???? Doesn't anybody know that this is a problem????
Home Style Discovery and national geography - First you guys annoy us with the most idiotic mobile ringtone ads - then you drive a viewer crazy by broadcasting the same ads from the relative channel respectively continuously - even advertising the program you are busy watching. Who came up with that idea???? You will drive yourselves crazy watching the channels - I dare anyone to sit and watch the home channel the whole day or any other of the above mentioned channels without starting to lip sync with all the ads. Who came up with this idea - that person should be banned from adding anything "constructive" to our viewing plan.
Why is the HD decoder so expensive and why do you only get a HD decoder with PVR - you showcase everything at least 15 times a month - you don't need PVR because Multichoice has their own PVR. You should write a book: How to fool consumers into thinking they have amnesia and getting paid for it.
I think a lot of people are sick of your viewing planning and corners being cut - carry on and a lot of people will cut you out of their monthly expense. I'd rather do something else than feel like I do now.

Sh

Comments

• Re
      5th of Aug, 2017

I totally agree DSRT is making money out of us by repeating shows every day. it is ridiculous the way management is handling this matter. I will also not speak about the current tariffs that are also ridiculous i remember the day when MTN came out we did not hand these issues. I think i must totally cancel my account and go to show max or rather rent series at the video store. Multichoice is becoming part of the Guptas and the corrupt government. i am happy to see every day the same program even if they switch it over to another channel... The reality is we are paying for sh.t and no body is doing anything about it. Maybe DSTV runs out of ideas because they repeat their program. the UK and USA are better off than us. They say down with Zuma i think they must say down with DSTV