Drugstore.com / rip off sites on their website

18 months ago I was on Drugstore.com website and after i purchased my order and they got my credit card number a page popped up and said that I could save $10.00 next time with a coupon. Well ever since then I looked at my credit card statement and I have been getting charges $12.00/month for ESavings Club [protected]. Why would a pharmacuital company have such a decipetful scam on their website. Why would anyone pay $12.00 month for coupons which I never got anyway? I called Drugstore.com and of course the woman told me that they still have their link on Drugstore.com website. I also asked her if she recieved many compliants and she said YES!!! Dont use drugstore.com. They are deceitful and dont care about manking more money using scams website links on their websites. Use Walgreens or CVS or anyone else but dont use Drugstore.com they dont care about people all they care about is making more money for themselves by hiring deceiptful and scam website links on their site to make more money. If you got taken for the $12.00 every month too then sign in here to file a complaint.

Comments

• Lo
      27th of Jul, 2011

I can recommend a reputable pharmacy www.pill24.org I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.
    P.S. 5% discount coupon code: 9sh73h