Drugstore.com / Be very careful

United States Review updated:

When I received my order from this company, $48 worth of products were missing. I called to try to resolve the problem and was told that the 'records' show that nothing was missing. After going around and speaking to a supervisor, they agreed to re ship the missing items. That never happened and I'm out of $48.

Be very careful if you order from these people. Better yet, don't order from these people. The prices weren't that good, anyhow. Even if, by chance, you receive your order.

Comments

5th of Feb, 2010

I am sorry to hear about the recent experience you’ve had regarding your drugstore.com order. We would like to have this issue resolved to your satisfaction. If your could please reply to this post with your order number, we will ensure that this issue is taken care of. Alternatively, please feel free to contact our Customer Care department and ask to speak with Jason. We look forward to hearing from you soon and have this issue resolved. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and frustration you have endured as a result of this matter.

• Bc
      3rd of Aug, 2011

This used to be a good company with good prices and great customer service. Not anymore. After over 10 years of shopping with them I stopped after a terrible experience in which they couldn't care less about my problem. In a nutshell—placed a huge order at the end of 2010 to use up my FSA account money, they needed my ID for ONE item in the order so they didn't send the WHOLE $300.00+ order. When I called, they lied and said that they never send incomplete orders. I had actually placed 2 orders that night and that one was sent in two shipments, days apart. I told them this and they didn't care. I also mentioned that I had been shopping with them for over 10 years and had many orders sent in more one shipment. Still didn't care. Also mentioned that I wasn't notified when I placed my order that I needed to provide an ID, that I received and email about it a day later. Still didn't care. I was never was treated like a valued customer and they never apologized. I haven't shopped with them since and I haven't heard from them either. Guess that tells me how much they care about my business. CVS treats me great!!