DriveTime / Harrassment
This company's practices are horrendous. They begin collection calls one day past the due date, and call both at home and at work. I have been recently told that I have late fees on my loan, but, never received any documentation regarding this. Now, they claim I owe $32, and want it paid immediately. $32!!!
I have repeatedly requested a statement of my account, and have been told that they cannot provide me one from the dealership. In the same conversation, they tell me I can come and pick it up at the store!!! So, they cannot stick it in an envelope, and mail it to me, or better yet, fax it to me, BUT, they can charge me $7.50 when I make a payment online!!!
I am reporting them to the Clearwater Better Business Bureau, and will be calling the corporate office, and terminating my loan agreement with this company. This is the WORST experience I have ever had in my entire life.
More DriveTime Complaints & Reviews
- DriveTime - Preys on people with badcredit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating 
- DriveTime - DriveTime preys on people who need help 
- Drive Time Credit Corporation - Sign up for class action lawsuit 
- Drive Time - Scam and cheating! 
- DriveTime Automotive Group - repossession at 14 days past due
- DriveTime Automotive Group - warranty info and sold me a lemon
- DriveTime Automotive Group - 2009 chevy hhr
- DriveTime Automotive Group - predatory lending
- DriveTime Automotive Group - sold a lemon