ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

DriveTime Automotive GroupStraight up lied to

I just find out that I did 25 payments of $441 on a basic 2015 accent Hyundai preowned and still owe $12000. Ok some of you would say I seen it in contract right…..$15000 is all I seen and I asked the salesmen about the interest and everything. He told me that I had three years to get the $15000 off before I have to worried about paying over $30000 for a used car! I want to get out of this contract and tell everyone I know don’t go to Deathdrive.

My driver side door/window been acting up and the thing that hold the battery is broken but really didn’t know. So I have to twist screws before driving off. I did get the car with scratches and front bumper problem.

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Ni
      NicoleAntoinette Apr 26, 2022

I have a similar scenario. They took advantage of the fact that I had my four year old and two and half year old with me.I was signing a contract on a computer with two toddlers. Not to mention my older son that was starving, because it ended up being an all day event. After leaving with it and drove around a little bit I would feel it lift up on the front right side. At this time the car dealership is already closed. Later that night I took it to the grocery store. I felt the car doing the same thing this time it caused me to hit a curb. This is all in the same day of buying it. On a Tuesday. With all my schedules I wasn't able to take it back up there until that Saturday. Still with in the five days. They said that I could not rescind the loan and I needed to do an insurance claim. Not only was something wrong with the car, I was able to read over my papers and the contract. Somehow, there was a page titled “Simple interest Retail Installment Contract” that I had not seen before. And of course there are no signatures. For a 2013 Nissan Quest the amount being financed is 19, 862.27. At first it was 14, 757.77. Wow that’s a jump. 151 payments of 277.27 and then one at 275.34. With my 500 deposit my total paid will be 42, 643.11. NO WAY. For a 2013. They need to take their vehicle back and let single mothers be. They should have never sold me that car to begin with.

ADVERTISIMENT