Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN / billed for services

1 MN, United States Review updated:

I was charge on my credit card to renew my security virus program to detect for virus on my computor. This was renewed on 07 / 18 / 2009. Which was posted on my credit card statement as of today, i do not have the renewal. This company charged my credit card in the amount of 57. 94. I find that this is a scam to make the customer feel that they are going to receive the services that they have paid for. I would like to have a refund or upgrade and renew the services that they warrant to to deliver.

Comments

• Vi
      11th of Aug, 2009

We just renewed our virus protection. Just got it back on our computer anyway. Now it comes up that its expired. It just read that we had until the end of the year, which is crazy because on April 4, 2009, we renewed it. So would think it would be good until April, 2010. Tried to call the 800 number on the folder which the disc came in, and we were told to go to the website. Hopefully it gets straightened out. Virgie and Dick Kraayenbrink Pella Iowa

• Ro
      15th of Oct, 2009

Hi on May 10, 2009 I paid for Trend Micro anti Virus for my computor. A couple of weeks ago I had extensive work done to my computor but unfortunately they deleted my downloads. Please send me my protection to update. Rosemarie B. Gilbert or rsmrgil@myfairpoint.net Thank Yolu

• Bu
      26th of Oct, 2009

I AM BEING ASKED TO RENEW MY CONTRACT AND I JUST RECEIVED MY STATEMENT(VISA) AND YOU HAVE BEEN PAID. I AM TRYING TO CALL YOU TO TALK TO A PERSON. WHERE IS YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

• Ka
      27th of Oct, 2009
    Dri* Trend Micro MN - Charges each month
    Kasey Fuller
    2177 Del Carmel Way
    Tallahassee
    Florida
    Phone: 5403356833

For the past three months I have been getting charges from this compay. I want my money back!

• Jb
      1st of Nov, 2009

i was recently charged for this renewal and i was not notified. i would like my money returned promptly because i do not even need this trend micro anti virus for my computer. i would also like to be taken off of any type of list that i may currently be on so that i do not get money taken from my account without being notified from now on thank you.

• Te
      16th of Nov, 2009

I have been charged by Dri*Trend Micro orderfind. and did not order this and would like it removed from my charge.

• Pa
      2nd of Sep, 2011

I was "double billed" for DRI Trend Micro antivirus ...very unethical of them to bill you for twice or more than the going rate...I disputed the charge on the credit card...will look for another antivirus program with a better reputation than Trend Micro.