Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN / billed for services
I was charge on my credit card to renew my security virus program to detect for virus on my computor. This was renewed on 07 / 18 / 2009. Which was posted on my credit card statement as of today, i do not have the renewal. This company charged my credit card in the amount of 57. 94. I find that this is a scam to make the customer feel that they are going to receive the services that they have paid for. I would like to have a refund or upgrade and renew the services that they warrant to to deliver.
More Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN Complaints & Reviews
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - doubled billed 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - unlawful charges for a product I did not order 
- DRI*Trend Software - incorrect billing 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - erroneous charge on my credit card 
- Dri*trend Micro Orderfind.com MN - billed credit card without authorization 
- Trend Micro - trend micro ent security
- Trend Micro - double billing
- Trend Micro - the different pricing on email and the website.
- Trend Micro - antivirus program
- Trend Micro - maximum security